This virtual map of Budapest can help you get around easily in the Hungarian capital.
Near the Budapest map you can see two menus.
Using the icons on the right you can:
- measure the distance between two points in the city: click on the ruler, then on the map to designate a reference point, then choose the place you want to reach – the map will show you how far it is;
- you can diminish or increase the size of the map by clicking on the – and + icons, or you can enlarge certain details by choosing the magnifying glass icon and then clicking on the parts you are interested in;
- zoom out to miniature size again and move the map of Budapest in any direction by clicking on it and dragging it or by using the arrows on the frame.
Using the icons on the left you can:
- find the location of Budapest hotels on the map of the city;
- find the location of different streets in Budapest on the map;
- find different important buildings or sites on the map;
- find means of public transportation in Budapest and their routes;
- find the names of districts and see how the urban area is divided into several smaller city regions.